Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Beanie Knit Skull Cap By: CacheAlaska


Beanie Knit Skull Cap

By: CacheAlaska 

 

 

 

https://www.amazon.com/Beanie-Black-Knit-Ski-Hat/dp/B014VHIKRC/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1499534134&sr=8-17&keywords=beanie

 #alaskastyle

 

I love this particular hat because it's so lightweight and can stuff down into just about any pocket. If it's not on my head on a cooler day, it's normally in my back pocket. The good thing about it is that I don't even notice that it's in my pocket when it's in there (and I'm one of those guys that doesn't like a lot of stuff in my pockets).

This is very warm and will keep your head nice and comfortable on cold days or nights. When camping in cooler weather I always wear this hat to sleep in and I'm comfortable all night long. And even when I am staying really warm, enough to sweat, the fleece helps to wick the moisture away from your head.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

  • 50% Wool 50% Acrylic
  • PREMIUM FIBER BLEND: 50/50 Wool/Acrylic Toque, Stays Warm even if Wet; Cotton Kills when it's Alaska Cold!
  • DESIGNED IN ALASKA: One Size for a snug Skull Cap Fit, Incredible stretch to make a perfect fit for most people. Try the "Large" for a looser fit.
  • FLEECE LINED HEADBAND: Wool Blend Knit Hat Keeps it Breathable, comfortable, perfect knit beanie for Spring and Summer activities; hiking, running, camping, fishing, climbing
  • #ALASKA STYLE: It's all about rugged Simplicity! Six Dart Construction for a Tapered Fit! More Colors Available

 



2 comments:

  1. I found a huge sale for these on amazon up to 75% Off, some price in $6.50, seach Beanie CacheAlaska on Amazon; might end soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a huge sale for these on amazon up to 75% Off, some price in $6.50, seach Beanie CacheAlaska on Amazon; might end soon!

    ReplyDelete