Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

28 Piece Bungee Cord Kit By: XCar



28 Piece Bungee Cord Kit
By: XCar

 

#bungee


There are things int his kit I never even thought about and when I saw them I was like what a great idea to gave those.. I gotten get picked to help friends move and thought it was about time to get some bungee cords. All I know is my friends had them and they were always in bunches or tangles or strewn about the car or trunk.. I have all the chords I will need and then some in this kit with all the extras I didn’t know I would want


·  28 Pcs of bungee coard kit including (6pcs) 18", (4pcs) 24", (2pcs) 32", (2pcs) 40", (6pcs) mini cords , (4pcs) canopy ties and Extra (4pcs) patent Tarp clips, which is designed for secure your invest in the big wind or fasten tightly when driving.
· Bungee cords can be used anywhere you need, at home, road trip, in the garden, at work. Secure your roof box when go road trip- Fasten your ATV/UTVs /Snowmobile/ Motorcycle accessories.-Connect with your camping tarp/tent with clips to keep them stay put in outdoors- Organize your power cords in the office.- Secure your cars cover in the windy day.
· Rubber coated with the steel hook, which can avoid scratching for your invest. Different color for each bungee cord for convenient selection
· 100% lifetime warranty, If you have any concern on our products,pls feel free to contact with us.
· Easy installation not only for vehicle covers, but also ideas for the BBQ covers,boat covers,furniture covers,camping tents etc


No comments:

Post a Comment