Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2017

Rapedeed Lecithin By: Mr. Ros




Rapedeed Lecithin
By: Mr. Ros


 

#mrros




First things first. The why; After many many years I have put a lot of stress with bad habits on my body. While looking for items that will help me lose weight and help fix damage that may have occurred with years of self-abuse I found this. It is an easy and effortless powder that can be added to anything; I add it to my iced tea. In one shot I am now helping my liver, my blood pressure and metabolic rate w/o losing the taste of my favorite green tea. After using this for over a week I have to say I do feel energized and great. Highly recommend as a daily supplement.




About the Product –
  • high-quality Lecithin, Mr. Ros Rapeseed Lecithin Powder offers all the benefits of soy lecithin except the fact that it eliminates any risk of allergies which are widely associated with
  • Mr.Ros De-oiled Lecithin Powder is NON-GMO and produced under a high level of quality control while following the best industry standards.
  • Rich in choline helps dissolve fat & cholesterol & supports good health of liver & kidney
  • Blends easily with most food items (be it soup, salad, smoothie, gravy or a sauce) thus making it easy to consume

No comments:

Post a Comment