Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2017

Pet Water By: Zesty Paws




Pet Water
By: Zesty Paws


 


#zestypaws

I use this for my cat as she is getting older I would like to help her digestion out and although she does not have bad breath like other animals I’m sure this does not hurt. I put half a teaspoon in her 4oz bowl. It took a day but she drinks the water fine and I have seen an improvement in how much she eats and retains.  Zesty Paws has become a name in my household that i have learned to trust

**** PLEASE*** When giving something to your pet always use as directed and keep an eye on them to see if anything has changed for better or worse over the first week

About the Product –
Zesty Paws’ Pet Water Additive is a breath-freshening formula with nourishing ingredients that promote healthy oral hygiene and digestive function.
Aloe Vera: A prebiotic that promotes the growth of beneficial digestive bacteria for healthy gastrointestinal function.
Papain:A papaya-sourced enzyme that supports proper protein digestion and joint health.
Bromelain:A protein-digesting enzyme found in pineapples that encourages efficient nutrient absorption.

No comments:

Post a Comment