Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Portable Power Screw Driver by: GLOBAZA



Portable Power Screw Driver
by: GLOBAZA

 


First thing, the unit is very strong for normal household stuff. I keep it in my car for 2 reasons it makes it accessible where ever I am at and second its small and portable, if I didn’t I may forget where it is. In general there are many times you just need a screwdriver and since I’ve had it, it was definitely nice to have a powered one only a few feet away. Usb rechargeable and TSA Approved as I recently found out on a trip to visit my family (yes I started packing this as my regular trip essentials)



About the product
  • Not only for men, but also for teenagers and women, it is made for easy use by anyone (It is convenient to use when making DIY furniture)
  • It is an ultra-small, light-weight product, made of a material resistant to external impact
  • Can be charged with direct or USB extension cable. (You can also charge in the car using USB cigar jack)
  • Charging: Red light / Charging complete: Green light
  • When you use this tool, Please use a hand strap, which is enclosed. It has stronger torque than you expected


No comments:

Post a Comment