Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

5-HTP By: Natrogix





5-HTP
By: Natrogix

 

#Natrogix #Natrogix5HTP

I bought the product because I do have problems sleeping and have been an insomniac since I was avery young bow. Many people have raved to me about new meds for sleep disorders and in the same breath will tell me how the fell asleep in a bowl of soup or woke up on a strange porch due to sleepwalking. I guess for those reasons I never wanted to play around with any supplement that plays with my sleeping patterns. Now as I get older my insomnia is different, where when I was younger I was hyper and awake all the time and never needed to sleep now I just feel tired all the time. So I decided to totry a nonprescription supplement to help with it and since I am currently dieting and trying to cut down on carbs I found the best solution was with one of my trusted brand names 4-HTP by Natrogix. As a reviewer I am accustomed to researching what I’m using and or putting in my body so when I found out that this basically produces tiptophine and heightens serotonin with an added benefit of helping you crave carbs less for some people I jumped on it. I’m glad I did. It takes a few weeks to catch up into your system but once it has you can look forward to longer and more well rested sleep sessions than before and well that’s a big deal when you’re not accustomed to more than 2or 3 hrs a night. If you’re looking for Restfulness, help cutting carbs and heightened serotonin levels this will be your one stop shop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Product:
The Peaceful Amino
Natrogix’s 5-HTP is designed to tackle the growing sleep and anxiety epidemic that’s crippling the continent. This powerful precursor to serotonin has the ability to induce a calm, relaxing state of mind into your body and soul, which may lead to enhanced REM sleep, positive mood and less anxiety.

The Perfect Dosage
Natrogix’s 5-HTP contains 125mg of the product per serving - the perfect dosage for the average person looking to receive its wonderful benefits. From the very first serving of 5-HTP you’ll enter a sea of bliss where all tension, anxiety and ill thoughts disappear and are replaced with a sense of peace and euphoria flowing through your body.

Recovery Amplified
Take it 30 minutes before bed for optimal results and wake up relishing in its amazing ‘after glow’ effect as you take on the day refreshed, calm in mind and recovered after a fantastic nights sleep. As with all Natrogix products, 5-HTP is formulated in an FDA & GMP approved facility under strict conditions and rigorously tested by third parties laboratories to ensure maximum quality.

-          NATURALLY INCREASE SEROTONIN LEVELS - Natrogix’s 5-HTP is a naturally occuring amino acid which works as a precursor to serotonin, igniting this powerful neurotransmitter which elevates your daily mood, energy and overall positivity.
-          SLEEP LIKE A BABY AGAIN - 5-HTP induces a sense of calm relaxation on the body making it much easier to fall into a deep, restful REM sleep, which promotes vital hormones needed for recovery and melatonin.
-          SUPPORT MENTAL HEALTH - Low serotonin levels in the brain are linked to anxiety and stress. By increasing serotonin, 5-HTP may assist in preventing these conditions before they overwhelm you. Learn to love the tranquility and peace of mind 5-HTP gives you.

No comments:

Post a Comment