Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Patio Umbrella Light By: Facilla



 

Patio Umbrella Light

By: Facilla
 

Great buy. Many times in my life have I been with guests and we were having so much fun talking and or playing cards that it turned to night very fast. Than you have to get up and got urn lights on. This sits securely under the umbrella and stays in place. At a push of a button, you have a bright light that lasts super long and many uses.  There are 2 light modes Super bright and low light. I have brought it with me to the beach as well since my patio umbrella doubles as that. I feel there should always be an option to have a little extra light when wanted. It also has a USB powered cord if you are looking for a more permanent option and have the place to plug it in. For under $10 this is definitely something to invest in

No comments:

Post a Comment