Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Backwoods Scent Beard Oil By Breslin


Backwoods Scent Beard Oil

By Breslin





Ok here’s the deal I honestly didn’t know what I was getting into when I decided to try this out. I mean honestly, I try to keep oils away from my face. With that said this is on my permanent shopping list. The oil is not like a hair gel or grease its very light and only glosses the beard and makes it manageable. It goes on easy light and does not leave greasy anything. The scent I chose I want in a cologne it si that great. Since I’ve been using it I have been getting complimented over and over and I feel like it’s fun little secret. I get compliments here and there on my beard and goatee but lately it’s like I stand out. I’m very happy with this and any bearded men out there definitely worth it. Seriously if you haven’t used this before try it and you’ll wonder why you weren’t.


About the Product:

Make the most of your beard experience by:
  • Eliminating itchy skin under beard
  • Stimulate facial hair growth
  • Repair damaged hair
  • Get rid of frizzy facial hair
  • Soften beard hair
Backwoods: is a light combination of patchouli, sandalwood and musk with just a touch of bergamot. Imagine walking through the woods with a subtle smell of campfire smoke in the air.
Ingredients:
  • Hempseed Oil: Prevents Breakage
  • Grapeseed Oil: Prevents Dryness
  • Pumpkinseed Oil: Stimulates Facial Hair Growth
  • Argan Oil: Makes Facial Hair Soft and Shiny
  • JoJoba Oil: Moisturizes Hair with no residue
  • Vitamin E Oil: Improves dry and brittle hair
  • Apricot Oil: Aids 'Beardruff', moisturizes skin under the beard
  • Avocado Oil: Prevents hair loss
  • Sweet Almond Oil: Seals in Moisture & Promotes Hair Strength

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Beard growth oil

    ReplyDelete