Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Natural Vitamin E Capsules 1000 IU By: Natrogix




Natural Vitamin E Capsules

1000 IU

By: Natrogix

 

#Natrogix

Vitamin E does not really need to have a review because everyone has heard of it and know that your body needs it. So I wanted to get the word out on when and how to use it. 1000IU is a pretty high dosage of Vitamin E (people with Diabetes or Heart Disease should not exceed 400IU) overs dossing on vitamin E can cause nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, fatigue, weakness, headache, blurred vision, rash, and bruising and bleeding. So please be very mindful of how much you are taking daily through any supplements you are taking. For a normal healthy person 1000IU is perfectly safe and is great for supporting mental health, male fertility, certain types of liver disease, arthritis and many other ailments. My family has a history of Alzheimer’s and memory related issues so I take this as a preventative measures but I keep an eye that I am not overdosing my body. I use for one week every month as a preventative

No comments:

Post a Comment